Sat, Apr 24|
Pooler Recreational Complex
Speed & Agility Camp
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2021, 7:00 PM
Pooler Recreational Complex, 200 Preston stokes Dr, Pooler, GA 31322, USA
About the event
The Speed and Agility Camp is designed for football players looking to improve their on field and test speed in a safe and controlled setting. Join us at Pooler Recreation Complex and you will receive high-level instruction, led by Explosive Sports Training Instructors, while playing the game you love!
Located in Savannah, Georgia, The Pooler Recreational Complex is home to Youth Athletics of Greater Savannah . Offensive and defensive position drills proceed following explosive stretch and dynamic warm-up, along with fun football related competitions. Athletes will apply what they’ve learned earlier in the day and bring it to the field for an exciting ehibition football games. The Skill Showcase and Position Camp will provide a awsome opportunity for any young athlete looking to improve their game, have fun, make new friends, and raise their confidence.
- EST Football Camp T-Shirt and Winnable Prizes
- Grouping by age and ability
- Non-Contact Drills and 7v7 Scrimmage
- Training to develop Position Skill, Speed and Agility
- Guest Speakers
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camp spots, so please be sure to register early.
This camp is open to boys and girls in grades 6th-11th(c/o 22).
March 27, 2021 (Monday-Thursday)
- Day Camp Hours: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
CAMP REQUIREMENTS, FACILITY, AND EQUIPMENT
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Training for all positions (Offensive and Defensive)
- Players grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment needed: Football shoes (NO metal-tip cleats), tennis shoes, athletic shorts, and a t-shirt. This camp is NON-CONTACT
- Helmet not required
- Facility: Outdoor turf fields. Stadium seating
- Medical Protocol: Will have athletic trainer on campus to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Professional Speed and AgiltiyTechniques & Instruction
- Explosive Sports Training camp T-shirt.
A detailed camper information packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
COVID-19 SAFETY & REGULATIONS
For more information on our Covid-19 safety procedures and regulations, please visit
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8:00 a.m.Check in
- 9:00 a.m.Guest Speaker
- 9:30 a.m.Meeting/Warmup
- 10:00 a.m.Testing
- 10:50 a.m.Break
- 11:00 a.m.Instructions
- 12:00 p.m.Break
- 12:45 p.m. Reward Ceremony
- 1:00 p.m.Dismissal.